Return and Refund Policy
Click here for a new RETURN NOTE.
1. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Product to the Company within 30 days of receipt for a refund (excluding the delivery charges paid). The Company cannot offer an exchange on a returned Product but you can return the Product (even if it was purchased on “sale”, unless otherwise stated) for a refund (excluding the delivery charges paid) and then place a new order for the size, colour or item you would prefer. All refunds will be made back to your original payment method. Please note that once delivered, shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
2. The Products are your responsibility until they reach the Company at Vacant Label Pte Ltd, My Singpost Box No. 884460, Singapore 919191, so make sure the Products are packed securely and cannot be damaged in transit. While you can return the Product using your local postal service, the Company recommends that you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the Products you are returning and obtain proof of posting and/or a Tracking Number.
3. All Products returned shall be in their original condition (new, unused, unwashed and unaltered), have affixed thereto, the original tags and be in their original packing/wrapping.
4. All returned Products will be inspected on return. In the event that a Product is returned in an unacceptable condition, the Company may send it back to you and in such case, you agree that the Company may charge your credit or debit card with the delivery charges for returning the Product to you.
5. If the Product you receive is faulty, please contact the Company’s Customer Service Team by emailing to email@example.com and provide your Order number, your name and address, details of the Product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. Upon receipt of the Product, the Company will examine it and will advise you on your right to a replacement or refund (if any) via email as soon as practicable. In the event the Product returned is deemed not to be faulty by the Company, the Company may at its discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product. In such case, the Company may send it back to you and you agree that the Company may charge your credit or debit card with the delivery charges. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
6. When returning a Product, the Company recommends marking your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties. If you need a new returns note, please click here.
7. You will be responsible for the cost of returning any products to the Company at Vacant Label Pte Ltd, My Singpost Box No. 884460, Singapore 919191 and in the event that a Product is returned to the Company in an unacceptable condition or if a Product which is alleged to be faulty is deemed by the Company to be not faulty, you agree that the Company may debit your credit or debit card with the delivery charges for returning the Product to you.
8. Although the Company has made every effort to display the products and their colours as accurately as possible, the displayed colours of the products depend upon your equipment and the Company cannot guarantee that your equipment will accurately portray the actual colours of the products. In addition, the image of the Product on the Site, may differ slightly from the actual Product that you receive.